I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-14 13:24:53

Tabarnacos

Versus Spawn bug

Game:l4d
version:1.1

In the final map after the event is activate if the survivor camp in the water the infected spawn behind the fence in the water and cant reach the survivor because of a invisible wall.

In the third map the underground if a tank spawn when the survivor reach the event he will be stuck on the other side of the bridge and cant climb to get to them if they dont start the event to close the bridge.

Awesome map in versus i love it smile

Last edited by Tabarnacos (2010-06-14 13:25:54)

#2 2010-06-14 17:45:03

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Versus Spawn bug

The second problem is already fixed in our internal version.
As for the first one... well... this is definitely strange, there's a perimeter we put especially so this kind of scenario can't happen... I wonder what we could do more, that's really weird.

#3 2010-06-28 18:35:20

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Versus Spawn bug

Fixed in the the development version (except the spawning issue, we don't know how to fix it).
Will be effective from the 1.2 release.

Board footer