I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-05 16:23:37

k00pa

Freaking awesome

Played the campaing with bots, great level design, great effects, great way to use dialog...

Freaking awesome campaing! It is even better than the official campaings!

I found couple of bugs (helicopter depris, clip problem on one piece of wood), but it didn't ruin the experience.

Best campaing I have played. I hope this would became official, there would be more players for the versus... tongue

And I have to play it again soon tongue I want to find access to the bonus section (Damn great idea! tongue)

#2 2010-06-05 19:22:13

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Freaking awesome

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
If you do find a way to post a screenshot of the place you got stuck on the piece of wood, post it in the Bug reports section.

#3 2010-06-06 11:34:21

k00pa

NykO18 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
If you do find a way to post a screenshot of the place you got stuck on the piece of wood, post it in the Bug reports section.

yea actually it was that I didn't hit to it at all, I could walk trough it. But it is just a minor problem.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/223731/l4d_ihm0 … rd0005.jpg

#4 2010-06-06 17:12:07

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Thanks, we're gonna check this out when we fix things.

Board footer