I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2011-12-18 02:41:24

GrossKopf
Website

Dedicated server setup

I uploaded the IHM .vpk file to the addons folder of my server. When I'm in a lobby, after using the mm_dedicated_force_servers ip command, I want to join my server but I can't connect. I can connect if I select a stock campaign. It's been a while since I set up an L4D2 server, so please forgive me if I'm missing something easy...

#2 2011-12-20 13:09:41

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Dedicated server setup

Well sorry, we don't provide dedicated servers support. Mostly because we don't know anthing about it.

#3 2011-12-20 13:26:10

GrossKopf
Website

NykO18 wrote:

Well sorry, we don't provide dedicated servers support. Mostly because we don't know anthing about it.

I don't understand.. how else would you host a game for this mod other than on a dedicated server?

#4 2011-12-20 19:07:36

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Well, we make the content, the server admins around the world take care of hosting it.

Board footer