I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-07 23:48:13

GrossKopf
Website

An introduction

I thought I'd post a general hello to everyone out there. A clanmate of mine turned me onto this fantastic mod. It's so awesome, I've set up a server for it and I'm even offering to do community stats for it (See this thread: http://forums.ihatemountains.com/viewtopic.php?id=72).

I am the founder of Forward Line of Own Troops (FLOT). We were founded in March 2004 for MOH: Spearhead. We now play BC2, BF2142, COD 4 and L4D2. We got rid of our L4D server shortly after L4D2 came out because most of our members switched to it.

After my clanmate told us about this mod, I set up my own L4D server. I am also the owner of ProCon Hosting Services, which hosts admin tools for BC2 (ProCon, Wolfcon and B3) and the COD series (B3). I've got two dedicated servers so I set the server up on one of my boxes.

I hope to be here a long time and I've gotta say that the crew here should be on Valve's payroll. The caverns are absolutely AWESOME.

#2 2010-06-07 23:53:21

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: An introduction

GrossKopf wrote:

I hope to be here a long time and I've gotta say that the crew here should be on Valve's payroll. The caverns are absolutely AWESOME.

Kudos to Valve for the wet shader though.

#3 2010-06-08 00:22:07

Cameron:D
Website

Re: An introduction

Those underground bits reminded me of EP2 - the cave walls, the mine-like tunnels. It is awesome.

Board footer