I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-01 02:36:57

Spud

Any chance we'll get to play with the makers?

Any chance we'll get to play with the makers?

#2 2010-06-01 08:05:07

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Any chance we'll get to play with the makers?

Spud wrote:

We'll get to play with the makers?

Oho, that's a good question.
That would be cool but we don't know what we're going to do after the release and I doubt it will involve Left 4 Dead for a few days big_smile

#3 2010-06-01 14:26:40

Spud

NykO18 wrote:

we don't know what we're going to do after the release and I doubt it will involve Left 4 Dead for a few days big_smile

That's understandable. tongue

Looking forward to the campaign (and hopefully maybe play with the makers) big_smile

#4 2010-06-02 14:49:01

hoak

Well, in a sense you'll get to play with the Makers every minute you play the mod. I Hate Mountains is so obviously a labor of love and commitment that understands the L4D canon Fans care about, that it's a sure bet you'll see them in spirt every time you play.

smile

Board footer