I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-15 18:22:11

porkchop42

Freakin awesome

Only got to run through it once. Very impressive though. I told my buddies that if this campaign was half as good as Portal:Prelude, we were really going to enjoy this, and I think you guys outdid yourselves.

Only encountered one glitch, in the 2nd chapter, just after the helicopter took off, I didn't see exactly where it crashed so we went just to the left (if you're looking at the crash site from the helipad), and we seemed to get stuck (couldn't move, we thought we tried everything). Died, and avoided that spot next time and it was fine.

Still, very polished. Very impressed. Drop me a line if you guys are ever in Portland, OR, I definitely owe you a beer (at the VERY least!)

#2 2010-06-15 21:05:02

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Freakin awesome

porkchop42 wrote:

Drop me a line if you guys are ever in Portland, OR, I definitely owe you a beer (at the VERY least!)

I won't forget that tongue
Thanks for your feedback, the helicopter bug is fixed in our internal version, we'll release it with the next 1.2 version.

#3 2010-06-15 22:23:51

porkchop42

NykO18 wrote:
porkchop42 wrote:

Drop me a line if you guys are ever in Portland, OR, I definitely owe you a beer (at the VERY least!)

Seriously, I'd be happy to!

NykO18 wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, the helicopter bug is fixed in our internal version, we'll release it with the next 1.2 version.

Awesome, lookin forward to it! Thanks!

#4 2010-06-16 08:33:22

NykO18
Administrator
Website

porkchop42 wrote:
NykO18 wrote:
porkchop42 wrote:

Seriously, I'd be happy to!

We just need to go North-West for 8,250 km and we should be in Portland big_smile
Oooor... Valve invites us to Seattle and we just have 250 kilometers left tongue

Board footer