I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-22 05:03:25

liszto

Names placement on the poster - Placement des noms sur l'affiche

Hello
this was a moment that I wanted to post about this so I'm starting
In terms of players' names on the sign, if the names are long or even medium they come to overlap.
So it was to see if you could change the coordinates placement of names of such an up / down / up / down. Not necessarily a lot but at least the height of those above.
I hope I made clear, if necessary I would take a screenshot of the "problem" and an amended version of what I mean

That was really something that I just wanted to point this out because your campaign is just huge and it is something that spoils a little poster.

I hope you will listen to your version 1.2.

--------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,
cela faisait un moment que je voulais poster à ce propos donc je me lance wink
Au niveau des noms des joueurs sur l'affiche, si les noms sont longs ou même de taille moyenne ils en viennent à se chevaucher.
C'était donc pour savoir si vous pouviez modifier les coordonnées de placement des noms du genre un en haut / en bas / en haut / en bas. Pas forcément de beaucoup mais au moins de la hauteur de ceux qui sont en haut.
J'espère m'être fait comprendre, si besoin est je prendrais un screenshot du "problème" et une version modifiée de ce que je veux dire wink

Voilà, c'était vraiment quelque chose que je tenais à signaler car votre campagne est tout simplement énorme et c'est une chose qui gâche un peu votre affiche.

J'espère que vous en tiendrez compte dans votre version 1.2.

Last edited by liszto (2010-06-22 05:06:43)

#2 2010-06-22 09:31:15

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Names placement on the poster - Placement des noms sur l'affiche

Yeah well, that's a problem we were aware off before the release but didn't want to fix because we didn't want to alter the poster. If there was a way to remove the names, we'd do it, but we didn't find how. I'm not sure we're going to fix this but we'll try (the poster looks awful with the names half on top, half at the bottom).

#3 2010-06-22 10:21:44

liszto

ok wink

#4 2010-06-22 11:28:04

CosmicD

Hello,

I remember I used some site where you could slide the names to the coordinates on the poster and it would output the coordinates to put in the mission file. It was very handy but I just can't for the love of it, remember the name anymore and I'm not finding it on google.

There you could instantly see if some things would work or not...

Last edited by CosmicD (2010-06-22 11:29:18)

#5 2010-06-22 17:42:20

liszto

#6 2010-06-22 20:02:28

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Yes! This!
Thanks!

#7 2010-06-22 20:10:53

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Fixed: [generic] Repositioned the names of the survivors on the poster to allow longer nicknames (reported by liszto)

#8 2010-06-22 21:00:04

liszto

heureux d'avoir pu aider ceux qui avait répondu à mes questions concernant le survival que je faisais y a un an wink)

Last edited by liszto (2010-06-22 21:05:00)

#9 2010-06-24 21:07:48

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Fixed in the the development version.
Will be effective from the 1.2 release.

Board footer